Booking Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fort Regent does not offer refunds on tickets, unless in exceptional circumstances and only with the express permission of the promoter.
- Fort Regent reserves the right to deduct a fee, representative of any costs incurred by the Centre in the processing of agreed refunds.
- Fort Regent can change your seats, subject to availability and with a minimum 24 hours' notice prior to the event, however the Centre reserves the right to charge an administration fee per ticket for making such changes.
- Concessions, are subject to the approval of the promoter of an event and will be detailed in the specific event information pages.
- Fort Regent cannot reserve tickets, tickets are payable at the time of booking.
- Latecomers may not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No unaccompanied children under 16 are allowed into the auditorium.
- Fort Regent's Refund Policy is NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- All refund requests must be put in writing to the Event Officer, Fort Regent, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4UX, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A refund will only be given in exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of the Promoter, or upon cancellation of the performance.
- If a refund is agreed, the Centre will return the seats for resale on Eventbrite and the refund will be made immediately to the card used for the ticket purchase, subject to an administration charge per ticket.
- If the tickets were originally purchased by cash or cheque the refund (minus the administration charge) will be made by cheque. The cheque will be raised by finance within 15 working days and posted to the original purchaser's address. We do not refund in cash.
- Refunds due to cancelled performances will be refunded in full.
- Fort Regent does not offer a buy back option unless the show is a sell-out and resale is guaranteed.
PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Fort Regent use Eventbrite for selling tickets to our events. In order for us to provide you with a ticket, we need to process certain personal information about you (contact information, your name, your email and so on). These details may include sensitive personal data if you chose to disclose it to us. You can request us to provide the data we hold about you to you, update your data or stop using your data at any time.
To comply with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018, we will tell you how we use this data and ask for your permission. By accepting the conditions and providing your information to us, you are giving us permission to process your data for the purposes of selling you a ticket (or tickets) and using this information to grant access to that event to the ticket holder.
Storing your information
We will store your personal data (name, email, phone and so one) and sensitive data (such as disabilities) if required, to provide your ticket and grant you access to the Event. We use Eventbrite's ticketing system to sell, administer and manage tickets for events, and you therefore need to accept Eventbrite terms and conditions at point of sale before we can process your transaction.
Should you not wish to use the online system, we can sell a ticket for you without capturing your personal information. Simply attend the reception of Fort Regent and purchase a ticket there but note that this does prevent us providing other administrative services to you, for example, if you lose your ticket.
- About Events: Your attendance at an event may be subject to additional terms or restrictions made by Fort Regent or the promoter. You should review the Event information in full before purchasing your tickets for any additional information that may apply to your attendance at an event.
- Access and Parking: Fort Regent is conveniently located beside Pier Road Multi-Storey car park which can be access via Fort Regent approach road or Pier Road. For Major events parking may take time due to traffic congestion, please ensure you plan sufficient time for your journey to and from the event.
- Event Start Times: These vary by Event, please ensure you review the Event information and your tickets ahead of the Event to ensure you arrive in good time. Latecomers may not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance.
- Event Cancellations / Postponements Fort Regent or the event promoter determines policies relating to the cancellation of an event. These policies can vary, but generally, such policies provide a refund of the ticket price. If an event is cancelled, Fort Regent will attempt to contact you and advise you on the policy for obtaining a refund to that event. Policies regarding postponed events may vary. If an event is postponed, Fort Regent will contact you via email to advise about postponed dates of the event and if there is an applicable refund policy.
- Ticket Limits In an effort to give fans an opportunity to purchase tickets to an event, Fort Regent and promoters often set limits on the number of tickets one customer or household is allowed to purchase. You will be advised of any limits on tickets on the Event information pages or by a system limitation on the number of tickets you may purchase during your online session. Orders for tickets we believe to have been made for an event for resale via multiple online sessions in order to exceed the set limits may not be cancelled by the Centre.
- Ticket Availability Ticket availability is subject to change. Fort Regent does not always control the number of tickets or the location of seats that are made available for purchase. Sometimes promoters and Fort Regent may release additional tickets for an event after it has gone on sale. Tickets are also "locked" (not available) for a short time while customers complete their online purchase. If a customer does not complete his or her purchase, previously locked tickets are released and made available for purchase. For these reasons and others, the tickets available for a given event can and do change rapidly.
- Pricing and Other Errors If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price advertised or otherwise communicated to you, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
- All Sales are Final All sales completed through us are final. Fort Regent does not refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed unless the event promoter instructs the venue to provide a refund on cancellation or postponement, so please be sure that you have selected the proper event and seat locations, where this option is available to you, prior to completing your order. Once tickets are issued, they will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
- Ticket Resale You understand that the resale of tickets may be restricted by law in certain circumstances. Any violation of any relevant law may result in your prosecution. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. We assume no liability arising from your resale or attempted resale of tickets purchased through us.
Fort Regent Event Competitions will have individual terms and conditions. Please contact email@example.com for a list of T & Cs for a specific competition.